Now, I've already published Jack's 12 Christmas Gift Ideas for dogs and we didn't think it was fair that the cats missed out! So without further ado...
12 Christmas gift ideas for your cat
- An empty box
Throwback photo. This was a few weeks after the other picture. They grow so fast. #fosterkittens #fosteringsaveslives #adoptasheltercat #adoptdontshop #rescuekitty #sheltercat #ilovekittens #catsrule #catsrock #kittiesofinstagram #catsinboxes #catsofinstagram #catsofig #catsofportland #Catlady #catlovers
- New toy laced with cat nip!
- Cat friendly app on your ipad
- There is no better gift than good health so why not take them for a health check with your favourite vet
- For the highly food motivated cat – a treat ball
- For cats who like to drink from running water why not get them a pet friendly water fountain
- Love – for those cats who love to cuddle, just give them a nice long cuddle, butt scratch, chin rub – whatever it is that they like the best
- Pick up a new blinged out tag and collar with up to date contact details – and while you are updating the tag, make sure that their microchip details are up to date too!
- Take them to visit Santa for a photo – many vet clinics and shelters will organise pet friendly Santa photos which will often support a local shelter or animal related charity.
- Make a donation to a rescue centre on behalf of your cat – giving a shelter cat a good Christmas is important too!
- Purchase them their favourite treat – but remember not to wrap it under the tree and expect them not to touch it!
- Cat friendly scavenger hunt around the house – hiding treats/toys in their favourite hiding places.