Wishing you all a very happy Easter!
I just want to remind you that chocolate is toxic to pets, but very safe for your vets... So this means if you've got extra chocolate lying around at home and were considering giving it to your pet, why not give it to you vet/vet nurse/vet tech instead?
I must admit though, I've never had the problem of extra chocolate lying around at home, I've always dealt with it myself 🙂
Chocolate for pets? NO
Chocolate can cause seizures and death in our pets so it is so important NOT to fed it to them. If you dog gets into the chocolate please take them to your vet immediately to induce vomiting. If you're not sure how much they have eaten, it's best to call your vet and seek advice. This means calling immediately even if it is the middle of the night, so hop on the phone to the nearest after hours vet clinic.
However, chocolate for vets? YES
What about your vet? Can they eat chocolate? Why yes, yes they can. This vet in particular has quite a sweet tooth, particularly when it comes to chocolate.
And just in case you didn't quite get the message. Here is a short video...