Blog

How a noise phobia lead to toxic plant ingestion in a dog

How noise phobia resulted in toxic plant ingestion in a dog

My first case of the new year was one that scares most pet parents. It involved a much loved furbaby eating an entire plant... a entire plant that is toxic to pets. Poor Bettie has a noise phobia, and as her pet parents noticed, her noise phobia...
Read more

Veterinary Vlog: Episode 9 – Recap 2017

Veterinary Vlog: Episode 9 - Recap 2017

From puppies to pyometras, 2017 has been a year full of adorable patients, making sore mouths feel better, helping Frenchie's breathe better, introducing a new family member, appointments with veterinary behaviourists and many many laughs. I am looking forward to sharing more of my patients stories and what it means...
Read more

Veterinary Vlog: Episode 8 – Charlie’s Dental

Veterinary Vlog: Episode 8 - Charlie's Dental

Dental disease affects over 80% of dogs and cats over the age of 3. In the Parsons house, dental disease affects 100% of dogs owned by Dr Belinda. So, as one of Charlie's many birthday presents, he received his annual dental clean. Follow Charlie's dental from start to finish in this...
Read more

Vet Cookbook arrives just in time for Christmas

Vet Cookbook arrives just in time for Christmas!

After coming home from another long and busy day at the veterinary hospital I was elated to see that my order of the Vet Cookbook had arrived. Many of you know that I work in busy hospital in Western Sydney. Our hospital tends to be busy all year round...
Read more