About: Dr Belinda Parsons
Small animal veterinarian & acupuncturist in Sydney who wants to improve pets lives through educating owners & providing integrated vet care. An exclusively small animal veterinarian and hospital director of a Sydney-based veterinary clinic, with 15 years’ experience in the industry. I graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Veterinary Science in 2005.
Recent Posts by Dr Belinda Parsons
Veterinary Vlog: Episode 11 - Grommet's Caesarean; Meet Octomum!It's all hands on deck when Grommet, the dog, comes in for a caesarean! I knew from previous experience that Grommet was going to have a big litter and on this day we were not disappointed. This is a behind the scenes look at what happens when we need...
Veterinary Vlog: Episode 10 - Kendrick eats a sock & Emily needs a caesareanWednesday 24th January 2018 was no ordinary Wednesday. It started out much like any other Wednesday. I was busy in the office making plans for our Wednesday meeting and training session. My head nurse, practice manager and I were discussing the nurse...
Dear New Graduate Veterinarian Class of 2017,CONGRATULATIONS! You are now fully qualified vets! Chances are you have been working for a few weeks or are having a much earned break before jumping into you working lives. Either way I'm so excited for you and want to welcome you once more into our fabulous veterinary community. You...
Recent Comments by Dr Belinda Parsons
- June 7, 2018 on I joined Snout Squad because
- June 7, 2018 on Dr Belinda’s Veterinary Vlog: Episode 14 – Ollie’s 3T’s visit. Testicles, Teeth and Toes
- May 29, 2018 on Veterinary Vlog: Episode 12 – Dr Belinda is now a Fear Free Certified Practitioner
- July 30, 2016 on Dr Belinda’s Veterinary Vlog: Episode 1 – Treating my dog Jack
- January 7, 2016 on What they don’t teach you at vet school