About: Dr Belinda Parsons
Small animal veterinarian & acupuncturist in Sydney who wants to improve pets lives through educating owners & providing integrated vet care. An exclusively small animal veterinarian and hospital director of a Sydney-based veterinary clinic, with 15 years’ experience in the industry. I graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Veterinary Science in 2005.
Recent Posts by Dr Belinda Parsons
12 lessons learnt in the 12 months since the loss of my heart dog Jack
- It hurts. My heart ached for the loss and I wouldn’t have it any other way. To hurt less would have meant he meant less. Loving him was worth every bit of pain that came from losing him.
[caption id="attachment_4411" align="aligncenter" width="604"]
There is a Whitney sized hole in my life...It is not often that I will cry during a euthanasia but yesterday tears were flooding down my face. The time had come to say the final goodbye to one of my favourite patients (I have lots of favourite patients but she was one of my extra...HELLO! Long time no blog. So you may have noticed that I have been missing in action lately. I am someone who will occasionally ghost on the world. I’ll be happily plugging along, pushing myself a little too hard when all of a sudden I’ll take a step back, duck out the back door and...Read more
Recent Comments by Dr Belinda Parsons
- July 30, 2016 on Dr Belinda’s Veterinary Vlog: Episode 1 – Treating my dog Jack
- January 7, 2016 on What they don’t teach you at vet school
- August 28, 2015 on Dachshund breed specific considerations
- August 2, 2015 on Jack begins the next chapter of his life in kidney failure
- July 1, 2015 on Puppy Strangles (Juvenile Cellulitis) – JoJo’s story
Sign up to my newsletter
My Facebook Page
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets