About: Dr Belinda Parsons
Small animal veterinarian & acupuncturist in Sydney who wants to improve pets lives through educating owners & providing integrated vet care. An exclusively small animal veterinarian and hospital director of a Sydney-based veterinary clinic, with 15 years’ experience in the industry. I graduated from the University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Veterinary Science in 2005.
Recent Posts by Dr Belinda Parsons
Veterinary Vlog: Epsidoe 5 - I love being a vet so much that...There are so many things that I enjoy about work but most of all I love having a laugh. I hope you enjoy this light hearted look at what it is like being a small animal veterinarian. Tell me below that it is that...
Dr Belinda's Daily Vetlife - Mukku The Moustache Cat!It's seems quite appropriate that Movember is when Mukku is due for his annual health check and vaccination. He has the best cat moustache that I've ever come across! I am pleased to report that both Mukku and his moustache are in excellent health with no problems...
Veterinary Vlog: Episode 4 - How to photograph 7 Frenchie PuppiesSometimes we have really bad days in the office. This day was not one of those. I did need a lesson on how to photograph 7 Frenchie puppies. How many puppies have you managed to hold in one go? I think this was the most...
Recent Comments by Dr Belinda Parsons
- July 30, 2016 on Dr Belinda’s Veterinary Vlog: Episode 1 – Treating my dog Jack
- January 7, 2016 on What they don’t teach you at vet school
- August 28, 2015 on Dachshund breed specific considerations
- August 2, 2015 on Jack begins the next chapter of his life in kidney failure
- July 1, 2015 on Puppy Strangles (Juvenile Cellulitis) – JoJo’s story